1. SRvision B.V.: operator of the website cashpartners.eu, established in Leeuwarden, registered in the Trade Register under Chamber of Commerce number 73023884.
2. User: every visitor and user of the website cashpartners.eu
3. Personal data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, which may include, (user) names, address details, e-mail and IP addresses, telephone numbers, birth dates and payment details.
4. Processing of personal data: every act or whole of actions relating to personal data, including in any case collecting, recording, organizing, storing, updating, modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, providing by means of forwarding, distribution or any other form of making available, bringing together, relating to each other, as well as the protection, erasure or destruction of data.
SRvision respects the privacy of the user and considers the careful handling of personal data of great importance. SRvision guarantees that the personal data of the user that are obtained through the website or otherwise by SRvision are treated confidentially in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are only processed by SRvision in one or more of the following cases. If:
- the data processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which the user is a party or for the taking of pre-contractual measures in response to a request from the user and which are necessary for the conclusion of an agreement;
- the user has given unambiguous or express permission for the processing;
- the processing of data is necessary for the representation of the legitimate interest of SRvision or a third party to whom the personal data are provided, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the person, in particular the right to privacy, prevail .
- the data processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which SRvision is subject, or;
- the data processing is necessary in order to protect a vital interest of the user.
Primarily, personal data will be processed by SRvision insofar as this is necessary in connection with the registration of the user to become an affiliate of SRvision and the execution of affiliate agreements between the user and SRvision, including, among other things, the handling and control of the registration of the user on the website, the assignment to the user of an account on the website and the payment of payments to the user if on the basis of an affiliate agreement income is generated by him. In the context of affiliate agreements, IP addresses and other data are also used to operate SRvision’ affiliate network.
SRvision may use the e-mail address of the user to keep the user informed about offers, new services from SRvision or new developments regarding the services of SRvision. If the user no longer wishes to receive such messages, he can unsubscribe for the receipt in the manner prescribed in these messages.
SRvision may share personal data with third parties, such as regulators or the Tax and Customs Administration if SRvision is legally obliged to do so, or if it sees any other reason for doing so and this is permitted within the framework of the laws and regulations.
Personal data are only processed by SRvision insofar as they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in view of the purposes for which they are collected and subsequently processed. SRvision takes the necessary measures to ensure that personal data are correct and accurate in view of the purposes for which they are collected and subsequently processed. Personal data are not processed by SRvision.
In assessing whether a processing is incompatible as referred to in the previous paragraph, SRvision will in any case take into account:
- the relationship between the purpose of the intended processing and the purpose for which the personal data were obtaine
- the nature of the personal data concerned;
- the consequences of the intended processing for the user;
- the way in which the personal data were obtained, and;
- the extent to which the user is provided with appropriate safeguards.
STORING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data are no longer retained by SRvision in a form that makes it possible to identify the user, than is necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they are collected and subsequently processed.
SRvision implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. These measures ensure, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation, an appropriate level of security in view of the risks involved in the processing and the nature of data to be protected. The measures are also aimed at preventing unnecessary collection and further processing of personal data.
SRvision collects data for research in order to gain a better insight into the use of the website. In that context, SRvision uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use the website. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files that are stored on the user’s computer to collect log data and visitor behavior in anonymous form. This information is then used to evaluate the user’s website usage and to prepare statistical reports. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. SRvision will never use the information from Google to collect personally identifiable information from users. Neither SRvision nor Google will associate an IP address with your identity as a computer user.
INSIGHT IN PERSONAL DATA
Users can contact SRvision to view their personal data, unless SRvision is not obliged to provide this inspection on the grounds of the Personal Data Protection Act. SRvision can charge a fee for this.
If his personal data are factually inaccurate or incomplete or irrelevant for the purposes for which these personal data are processed, then the user can request SRvision to change or delete this data. Such requests will be handled in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.